Things are moving along... Max on oxytocin now (20) and just waiting... Prediction is early in the morning.
i have been checking this like every 5 minutes! will continue to do so!!!!love you!C
Eeeeek! I second Cathleen! I keep checking waiting for a picture of the little guy... Praying for you! Love to you, Joe, and SC :)
Thinking of you Jill!! Hope it all goes well! Heidi
you have got to be the tiniest pregnant woman I have ever seen! you look great! congrats on Luke! love his middle name, it's my dad's name and you hardly ever hear it used anymore but I love it! Holly
i have been checking this like every 5 minutes!
ReplyDeletewill continue to do so!!!!
love you!
C
Eeeeek! I second Cathleen! I keep checking waiting for a picture of the little guy... Praying for you! Love to you, Joe, and SC :)
ReplyDeleteThinking of you Jill!! Hope it all goes well! Heidi
ReplyDeleteyou have got to be the tiniest pregnant woman I have ever seen! you look great! congrats on Luke! love his middle name, it's my dad's name and you hardly ever hear it used anymore but I love it! Holly
ReplyDelete