I have been pretty down and out - so I apologize for the blogging delinquency. Sickness descended upon the Wilkins household and for the past 2-3 weeks, we have been dealing with all sort of fun stuff. There was pink eye, sinus infections, fevers/chills, bronchitis and pneumonia (with the potential for Legionnaires' disease.) Luke and I were hit the hardest, but Joe got sick for a little while too. And the amazing part? Samuel (our "pick-up-every-bug-on-the-planet" child) has been fine thus far. Let's hope it stays that way! But I was sick. Sick enough to where my parents made the long drive over to help care for the kids... We were SO thankful they could do that, but the awful part was my mom ended up getting a flu-type bug while here. Big sigh...
Luke and I are still not back to normal, but hopefully we will be feeling okay again soon. It was a rough few weeks.
Anyway - here are some pictures from the past few weeks. Sort of random, but that sums up our life the past month: random chaos. :-)
Oh... and some key milestones? Luke is now crawling. And he is also now able to stand up in his crib. I can't believe he is 7.5 months old already. Samuel is really turning into a good "big brother." I have loved watching their relationship evolve (even at this young age) and we pray they are able to become close friends as they get older...
Oh... and some key milestones? Luke is now crawling. And he is also now able to stand up in his crib. I can't believe he is 7.5 months old already. Samuel is really turning into a good "big brother." I have loved watching their relationship evolve (even at this young age) and we pray they are able to become close friends as they get older...
![]() |
HE WAS VERY PROUD OF HIS STAR! |
















No comments:
Post a Comment