This morning Samuel told me he wanted to draw while I was getting ready for work, so I took a couple of pictures (just thought I would share.)
But the best part of this post is the next story! I dropped him off at school as usual. We walked in and said hello to Pam (his teacher) and then he put his coat on the hook and then he headed for the toys. I said "good-bye Samuel." He turned around and looked at me, then he mumbled something (I couldn't quite make it out.) So I said "what?" Then he headed over to me, stuck out his fist and said "knuckles mama, knuckles." So we hit fists and I headed out the door smiling.
I would say that is progress from the crying and not wanting me to leave the room! I think he has figured out that he has more fun at school - with his teachers, the other kids and fun activities vs. staying at home with a tired out M&D! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment